Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Matthew Santoro - My Abuse Story

Hello, everyone. I am back because I was inspired to share a video. Matthew Santoro is a famous Youtuber. today he released a video discussing the abuse he received from some woman he was involved with. Most of Youtube kind of knows who the woman is but he did not drop anyone's name. If you want to know I'm sure you can find some hints all over Youtube.

But I will say Matthew is a very strong man for sharing this video. He is really right, abuse knows no gender. If you are being abused then please come forward and seek help. There are many hands out there that you can grasp onto for support. There are people who love you no matter what, you just have to open your eyes.


Be kind and be sure to send him support

My Abuse Story by Matthew Santoro

No comments:

Post a Comment